Work for Vail Resorts
Spa Concierge, Vail Marriott
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Spa Concierge - Part Time - Year Round - Vail Marriott - Vail, CO
A Spa Concierge at the Vail Marriott greets guests to a luxurious spa environment, maintains guest and group accounts, assists with facility orientation and actively works to provide guests with a relaxing spa experience. Responsible for ensuring complete client and member satisfaction by providing full guidance and consultation in scheduling, confirmation, and check-out procedures. Maintains clean and organized work areas and well-stocked supply of products. Provides guests with locker, robe/slippers and tour of spa facilities as needed. Typically requires one year related experience.
- Book appointments by phone, walk in, email or fax. Schedule appointments and cancellations accurately.
- Have knowledge and provide details of services offered. Have knowledge of current spa specials and group discounts / specials.
Check in / out spa guests. Deal with guest issues.
- Have knowledge of all retail products and assist guests with sales.
- Meet monthy retail goals for spa concierge.
- Complete daily therapist appointment schedule. Update schedules as needed, coordiate with therapists.
- Maintain cleanliness of reception and guest relaxation area / general housekeeping duties.
- Follow all spa opening/closing procedures.
- Follow all accounting procedures. Handle and balance all payment transactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year work experience in a related field (spa, hospitality, medical, salon). -required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft word, excel, email, internet. -required
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English. -required
- Bilingual in Spanish. -preferred
- Ability to effectively present detailed information both verbally and in written form, in-person and over the phone, to guests and employees throughout the organization. -required
- Must possess excellent communication skills. -required
- Basic conflict resolution skills. -preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs. -required
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours. -required
- Must be able to crouch, stoop, kneel and crawl. -required
- Must be able to communicate by phone. -required
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127489
5 months ago