Work for Vail Resorts
Spa Concierge - The Arrabelle at Vail Square, a Rock Resort
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Spa Concierge- Year Round - Full Time - The Arrabelle, a RockResort
Greets guests to a luxurious spa environment, maintains guest and group accounts, assists with facility orientation and actively works to provide guests with a relaxing spa experience. Responsible for ensuring complete client and member satisfaction by providing full guidance and consultation in scheduling, confirmation, and check-out procedures. Maintains clean and organized work areas and well-stocked supply of products. Provides guests with locker, robe/slippers and tour of spa facilities as needed. Typically requires one year related experience.
- Have complete knowledge of all Spa Services, Packages, Promotions, and retail products presently offered by the spa.
- Maintains professional relationships with spa clientele.
- Schedule all spa and fitness services.
- Conduct closing shift reports and reconcile all cash, credit card, and room charges, account for any discrepancies.
- Greet guests, answer incoming telephone calls, and book appointments.
- Keep work areas clean and organized according to standards.
- Promote all spa programs/activities by discussing other department areas that may assist guests with a total resort experience. Must keep current with spa calendar – programs, events and activities.
- Walk through spa facility ensure proper supplies and amenities in locker rooms and relaxation lounge.
- Understand and use universal precautions and sanitary procedures.
- Maintain storage areas to ensure cleanliness, freshness, and organization.
- Frequent checks of equipment and facility to ensure safety and prevent loss of equipment and/or injury to users.
- Assist with guest follow up concerning retail requests.
- Attend departmental meetings as scheduled by spa management and/or resort management.
- Be familiar with all resort services/ features and local attractions to respond to guest inquiries.
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of operation.
- Other duties as assigned
- College Degree in hospitality or business related field. -preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook. -preferred
- CPR certification. -preferred
- One year experience in the Medical, Salon or the Spa industry. -preferred
- High School diploma or the equivalent. -required
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time. -required
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. -required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays. -required
- Ability to effectively present detailed information both verbally and in written form to guests and employees throughout the organization. -required
- Bilingual in Spanish. -preferred
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125788
7 months ago