Work for Vail Resorts
Spa Attendant - Park City Boutique & Spa - Full Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Maintain a clean environment and professional atmosphere in the Spa.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times.
- Perform spa tours for guests checking in.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and condition of Entrance, Relaxation Room, Locker Rooms, Treatment Rooms, Back Room, and other areas.
- Align furniture, pictures, and furnishings.
- Clean floors, vacuum, sweep, dust, mop wash, strip, wax, buff, shampoo carpets.
- Wash windows, walls, tables, and the like.
- Dust furniture, fixtures, and woodwork.
- Clean and stock restrooms including toilets and showers.
- Empty trash receptacles and pick up litter.
- Follow established health and safety procedures for using cleaning chemicals, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school education desirable.
- Basic knowledge and skills in routine housekeeping work desirable.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours at a time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds at one time.
- Ability to do all job duties.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126485 ELJ
3 months ago