Work for Vail Resorts
* Snowmaking Positions - All Experience Levels
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Park City is now hiring Snowmakers for the 2016 – 2017 Winter Season!
It takes world class snow to support a world class resort. As a Snowmaker, you will help lay the groundwork for an epic ski season. You will be striving for quality, safety, and efficiency to ensure an exceptional experience for our guests. Snowmakers assist with day-to-day operations in the safe production of a suitable snow surface and will work as a team while supervising other snowmakers. Duties include snow quality checks, snow gun adjustments, assembly / operation of all types of snow guns and equipment placement on trails. In this job you will be working long hours, overnights, and exposed to the elements. This important role is critical to getting the ski season up and running.
What we are looking for:
- Individuals who are passionate about the ski industry, and working outdoors
- Ability to work long hours, outdoors, overnights and exposed to the elements
- Previous experience handling heavy machinery and knowledge of tools and equipment
- English Proficiency
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to work the entire snowmaking season, typically October – January (weather dependent).
- Experience in Snowmaking is preferred
- Flexibility is a must - shifts vary are typically overnight
- Must be at least 18 years of age
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts
- Discounted lodging at our resort properties
- Gear discounts
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Days free to ride!
Unique events! Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions!
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124047
Tourism - Travel
5 months ago