Work for Vail Resorts
Snowmaking - All Experience Levels - Winter Seasonal
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Keystone is now hiring Snowmakers for the 2016 – 2017 Winter Season!
As a Snowmaker, you will help to lay the groundwork for an epic ski season. You will be striving for quality, safety, and efficiency to ensure an exceptional experience for our guests. Snowmakers will also assist with day-to-day operations in the safe production of a suitable snow surface and will work as a team member while supervising other snowmakers. As a snowmaker, you will learn how to and be able to teach proper snow quality checks, snow gun adjustments, assembly and operation of all types of snow guns, and equipment placement on trails. In this job you will be working long hours, overnights and exposed to the elements. This important role is critical to getting the ski season up and running.
What we are looking for:
- Individuals who are passionate about the ski industry, and working outdoors
- Ability to work long hours, outdoors, overnights and exposed to the elements
- Previous experience handling heavy machinery and knowledge of tools and equipment
- English Proficiency
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to work the entire snowmaking season, typically October – January.
- Experience in Snowmaking is REQUIRED
- Flexibility is a must, shifts vary and can be overnight
What’s in it for you?
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts
- Discounted tickets to Arapahoe Basin
- Discounted lodging at our Rock Resort Properties starting at $85/night
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Health club discounts (vary by state and county)
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events! Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions!
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127732
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago