Work for Vail Resorts
Snow Removal & Grounds Maintenance - Full Time & Part Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Snow Removal Group is responsible for resort maintenance and other duties/tasks that occur during the shift, including perform various maintenance/repairs to the resort property as required. The position is primarily snow removal, and invloves the operation of snow blowers and small equipment and, possibly, truck snowplow operation.
Job Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for tools, radio, parts issued by tool room personnel.
- Report all emergencies, equipment issues, and other issues to immediate supervisor.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow the resort’s etiquette guidelines.
- Inspect facilities on a regular basis - clearing away snow that may be an obstacle to the general public.
- Plan and carry out minor maintenance and repair tasks as part of regular inspections.
- Pick up trash and keep resort areas clean.
- Confer regularly with immediate supervisor and various department personnel to plan and coordinate activities/projects (such as repairs), exchange information, resolve problems, etc.
- Maintain tools and equipment.
- Follow appropriate safety and security procedures.
- Ability to work standing for long periods of time; ability to lift and carry heavy objects, bending, squatting.
- Able to use ladders to access equipment rooms throughout the property.
- Ability to work around motors, pumps, gear boxes, boilers, chillers, etc. Work will be performed around potentially moving parts requiring safety precautions to be taken.
- High school diploma.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127013 ELJ
Tourism - Travel
5 months ago