Work for Vail Resorts
Snow Removal / General Laborer - Full Time & Part Time
South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Snow Removal/General Laborer is great position for folks with a background in heavy equipment and/or general labor. This position will work when it snows, sleets, freezes and melts, ensuring walkways and roadways are clear. We are looking for detail-oriented employees who are able to maintain a constant eye towards quality, efficiency and guest/employee safety.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for completing daily snow removal tasks (list of areas will be provide) at each of the Heavenly Lodges.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Ability to speak, read and communicate clearly in English.
- Ability to be reached for deployment at early hours.
- Ability to lift/carry 50 lbs.
- Ability to do strenuous work for up to 6 hours.
- Professionalism and strong guest service skills, attention to detail and timeliness.
- Flexible schedule required during peak times throughout the year.
- Familiarity with snow blower operation and/or maintenance.
- Possess a basic understanding of local weather patterns.
Positions Available: We have both full-time and part-time positions available for this role. Candidates will be placed into the appropriate position based on business need, personal preference and schedule availability.
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127737
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago