Work for Vail Resorts
Small World Nursery Aide
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Small World Nursery Aide - Full and Part Time, Winter Seasonal, Vail Mountain
Small world nursery is looking for attentive and hard working people for the Winter 2015/16 Season.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Provide childcare and required organizational tasks at the Golden Peak Small World Nursery.
- Daily supervision, care and hygiene of registered children.
- Registration and check-out of children including processing necessary paperwork.
- Positive, informative and courteous communication with parents and children.
- Implementation of non-sking programs for 3-6 year olds and 2-29 months.
- Implementation of the "Micro Mice" on snow program.
- Maintenance of nursery appearance, including necessary cleaning.
- Serving of lunch and snacks to children.
- Additional help in kitchen with food prep etc. when needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent - required.
- Telephone communication skills and courtesy - required.
- Proper technique regarding the lifting and handling of children - required.
- Basic skiing and snowboard terminology - required.
- English - fluent - required.
- Previous job caring for children ages 2 months to 5 years of age in a private or childcare facility - required.
- Previous experience working in a guest service position - preferred.
- Ability to pay attention to details - preferred.
- Ability to multi task - preferred.
- College level early childhood development courses - preferred.
- Spanish extremely helpful - preferred.
- Working in a team environment - preferred.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126777
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago