Work for Vail Resorts
Sleigh Ride Host - Beano's Cabin - PT & FT - Winter Seasonal
Beaver Creek, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Sleigh Host is responsible for the safety, comfort, and entertainment of Beano's guests as they travel to and from the cabin on the sleigh. During the 20 minute, un-interrupted sleigh ride, this "performer" will share local knowledge, tell age and audience appropriate stories (etc) to entertain the guests and make their entire Beano's experience a memorable one. The Sleigh Host also will help guests in and out of the sleigh and maintain all equipment (sleigh, ponchos, blankets). Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older - required
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- Able to lift and carry up to 100 lbs - preferred
- Clear communication skills and passion for guest service
- Must be able to read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English fluently - required
- Must be personable, professional, and team oriented
- Must have a good attitude, seeking to provide the best guest experience possible
- Knowledge of the Vail Valley including restaurants, activities, history etc. - highly preferred
- Must be able to stand and balance up to 8 hours at a time, and on a moving sleigh - required
- Must be able to work weekends, nights and holidays - required
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions at night (this position is 90% outside including in snow, or freezing temperatures) - required
- Must be able to shovel large amounts of snow to clear sleigh and loading/unloading gate areas - required
- End of season commitment (April 13, 2017)- required
- Theater, drama, or entertainment background – preferred
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127610
Tourism - Travel
18 days ago