Work for Vail Resorts
Ski Valet - Vail Sports
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
- Assist and greet guests in storage and retrival of snowsports equipment
- Assist guests in taking ski and snowboard boots on and off
- Assist management with assorted tasks
- Maintain cleanliness in and around store and person
- Deliver excellent guest service
- Multi-task, with a strong attention to detail
- Operate ski valet software
- Offer guests local insight on mountain conditions, weather, ski trails, lift access points and dining option on property and around mountain
- Be able to lift 50lbs.
- Be able to stand for 8 hrs
- Be able to work in outdoor winter conditions as well as indoor.
- Ski and snowboard knowledge is not required but is extremely helpful
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Experience with basic service tools and machinery
- English fluency
- Ski and snowboard rental or service technician experience a plus
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126511
5 months ago