Work for Vail Resorts
Ski Valet - The DoubleTree by Hilton
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Ski Valet is responsible for creating a welcoming, professional and courteous service for our guests. Ski Valets will be responsible for a timely delivery, retrieval and storage of skis, snowboards and equipment. They will be responsible for running an efficient and organized service while providing a clean and professional service while working with our Guest Services team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Valet guests’ ski equipment with appropriate labels in our coordinated locker system to store for guests’ use
- Maintain cleanliness of the ski valet facilities for guest arrival and departure
- Locate and deliver guests’ ski equipment to guest, vehicle/s and/or our DoubleTree Shuttle
- Record daily inventory of all skis at close of business
- Complete daily checklists
- Work directly with Breck Sports for tuning and proper return of equipment
- Maintain amenities in ski locker room areas i.e. water, granola bars, trail maps, etc.
- Problem solving and guest issues within authority level, potentially directing issues to upper management for decisions.
- Work in changing environments. This position does include changing work conditions existing outside our variable climate
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment with high profile members
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must speak English -required
- Must be able to work Holidays & Weekends -required
- Previous ski/snowboard experience -preferred
- Previous guest service experience -preferred
- Must be on time and in uniform ready to work by 8:00am
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Must be able to carry skies/snowboards safely
- Must be able to work outside in winter conditions
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours at a time
Enjoy the perks of a DoubleTree Employee and a Vail Resorts employee with just one job. Our staff at the DoubleTree gets twice the reward by holding only one job. Part of the Vail Resorts Family and DoubleTree team member, you reap the benefits of both companies (free ski pass for all Vail Resorts operated properties and all the lodging discounts for DoubleTrees nationwide). The staff at The DoubleTree live up to the brand’s reputation by offering a warm and welcoming stay to every guest. There is a high expectation of phenomenal customer service but it comes with a high reward of amazing team members. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127897ELJ
about 1 month ago