Work for Vail Resorts
Ski Valet - The Arrabelle Club
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Arrabelle Club Ski Valet - Full Time, Winter Seasonal - Vail, CO
The Arrabelle Club is a private club located only steps away from the Eagle Bahn gondola and Chair 8 in the heart of Vail Square where premier parking amenities are coupled with skiing at North America’s #1 ski resort, recreational and social privileges for the use and enjoyment of members and their guests. The Club is designed to provide the ultimate in convenience for those desiring to experience the finest that the Vail community has to offer.
The ski valet is responsible for creating a welcoming first impression to Arrabelle Club members, a timely delivery, retrieval and storage of skis and equipment. Provide immediate and courteous member service. Communicate with various departments to notify internal staff of member arrival and/or needs. Responsible for cleanliness of Club and surrounding work environments.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Valet all member’s and guest’s ski equipment with applicable labels, put into Jonas ski inventory, and stored in an organized fashion.
- Front desk, fill in when necessary. Moving of member vehicles when applicable.
- Locates and delivers members’ and guests’ ski equipment to member when member and/or guest arrive each day to go skiing.
- Receives and transports members and guests skis to ski storage at the end of ski day or when member and/or guest are done skiing for the day. Records daily inventory of all skis at close of business.
- Document all ski tuning instructions, coordination and transport equipment to and from the ski shop.
- Keep a daily log of all ski activity.
- Changes light bulbs, performs minor maintenance as needed.
- Assists food and beverage staff with daily services.
- Make cookies and present them in the Club Room with milk daily.
- Maintain cleanliness of the Club facility for guest arrival.
- Assists with cleaning the club room, restroom, and all public areas.
- Problem solves member issues within authority level, direct to upper management for decisions.
- 50% of job is outdoors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment with high profile members. Presents excellent communication skills, both written and oral are essential.
- Valid U.S. driver’s license and have a clean driving record - required.
- Ability to arrive on time and in uniform ready to work by 7:30am - required.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds and stand for several hours at a time - required.
- Ability to carry up to 50 lbs of skis/snowboards safely - required.
- Willingness and ability to work outside in winter conditions - required.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124623
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago