Work for Vail Resorts
Ski Valet - One Ski Hill Place, a RockResort
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Ski Valet is responsible for creating a welcoming and helpful impression to owners & guests. Ski Valets will be responsible for a timely delivery, retrieval and storage of skis and equipment. Provide immediate and courteous owner & guest service. Communicate with various departments to notify internal staff of owners and guest arrival and/or needs. Responsible for cleanliness of Locker Rooms and surrounding work environments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Valet all owner's and guest’s ski equipment with applicable labels, put into inventory, and stored in an organized fashion.
- Maintain cleanliness of the locker facilities for guest arrival.
- Locates and delivers owners’ and guests’ ski equipment.
- Receives and transports owners and guests skis to ski storage at the end of ski day or when owners and/or guest are done skiing for the day. Records daily inventory of all skis at close of business
- Document all ski tuning instructions, coordination and transport equipment to and from the ski shop.
- Report light bulbs, performs minor maintenance as needed.
- Assists with restroom cleanliness checks.
- Maintain amenities in ski locker room areas i.e. water, granola bars, trail maps, etc.
- Problem solves owner and guest issues within authority level, direct to upper management for decisions.
- 50% of job is outdoors
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment with high profile members
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must speak English -required
- Must be able to work Holidays & Weekends -required
- Previous ski/snowboard experience -preferred
- Previous guest service experience -preferred
- Must be on time and in uniform ready to work by 8:00am
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Must be able to carry skies/snowboards safely
- Must be able to work outside in winter conditions
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours at a time
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125454
14 days ago