Work for Vail Resorts
Ski Valet - Full Time and Part Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Provide guests with extraordinary experiences by providing ski and snowboard storage, along with providing information about the resort and surrounding areas.
- Guide our internal and external guests to experiences of a lifetime.
- Greet and welcome all guests: actively engage every guest who approaches the ski valet and day-lodge area.
- Meet and greet all guests in base area.
- Check skis and boards in and out of ski check for complimentary overnight storage.
- Be proficient in the use of day-lodge lockers, and assist guests with their use.
- Actively provide guests with information about services available at Park City.
- Assist with organization, cleanliness, functionality, and safety of ski check, day-lodge, and base area.
- Take and assess guest complaints, comments, or special requests - provide on-the-spot resolution.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Exposure to inclement weather conditions.
- Bending, lifting, squatting.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Repetitive lifting of skis and snowboards is required.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to converse clearly and comfortably with a variety of guests.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126525 ELJ
Tourism - Travel
7 months ago