Work for Vail Resorts
Ski / Snowboard Tuning Technician - Any Mountain - Part Time
San Jose, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Service Technicians are responsible for performing quality tunes and repairs to customers’ equipment.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Determine customer equipment needs
- Complete accurate work order paperwork and prioritize work orders in an expedient manner
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource to customers
- Demonstrate a professional standard of customer service
- Remain current on industry products and trends, and demonstrate knowledge of products
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- Service and repair customer merchandise according to established guidelines
- Adhere to safety procedures regarding use of tools and equipment
- Ensure pricing is accurate and current including any and all promotions
- 1 year service technician experience - preferred
- Ski and/or snowboard tuning experience - preferred
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the ski and snowboard industry
- Previous retail sales and customer service experience - required
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn the register
What’s in it for you?
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts
- Discounted lodging at our Rock Resort Properties starting at $85/night
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Excellent training and professional development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Since 1972, Any Mountain has been outfitting Bay Area enthusiasts with outdoor, skiing, and snowboarding equipment. With a crew of passionate outdoor enthusiasts whose expertise is unrivaled, and a selection of gear and apparel that fits your outdoor lifestyle, no other local shop supports your endeavors—from ordinary to extraordinary epics days—quite like we do. Recently voted by our own employees in back to back years as one of “Best and Brightest Companies to work for in the Bay Area,” come join our team and be a part of the experience! www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127797
4 months ago