Work for Vail Resorts
Ski Service Technician - Legacy Repairs - FT & PT
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Service Technicians are responsible for performing quality tunes and repairs to customers’ equipment.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Determine customer equipment needs
- Complete accurate work order paperwork and prioritize work orders in an expedient manner
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource to customers
- Demonstrate a professional standard of customer service
- Remain current on industry products and trends, and demonstrate knowledge of products
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- Service and repair customer merchandise according to established guidelines
- Adhere to safety procedures regarding use of tools and equipment
- Ensure pricing is accurate and current including any and all promotions
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- 1 year service technician experience - preferred
- Ski and/or snowboard tuning experience - preferred
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the ski and snowboard industry
- Previous retail sales and customer service experience - required
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn the register
What’s in it for you?
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts
- Discounted lodging at our Rock Resort Properties starting at $85/night
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Excellent training and professional development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124174
6 months ago