Work for Vail Resorts
Ski School Supervisor - Heavenly
South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: The Ski & Ride School Supervisor is responsible for the day to day operations at their base location. They will work together with both guests and employees at all levels of the organization to create a safe, fun experience with the goal of creating lifelong Heavenly Ski and Ride School guests.
Essential Job responsibilities:
- Work with the Ski and Ride School management and other departments to support and achieve quality targets for the overall success of the Ski & Ride School and Heavenly as whole.
- Adhere to and model the Company's mission, vision and values.
- Schedule coaches and assign lessons.
- Ensure timely and accurate payment of coaches.
- Communicate and enforce the Ski & Ride School Safety plan (morning safety meetings, guest incidents, employee incidents etc.).
- Ensure all guests are satisfied and any issues are resolved promptly.
- Develop Ski and Ride School team through observation of lessons, employee recognition and team building events.
- Monitor the quality of the guest experience on a daily basis and provide constructive feedback to coaches to help them improve their performance.
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working for a Ski and Ride School in a teaching capacity.
- A minimum of PSIA/AASI level 1 certification.
- Proficiency with MS Office and use of computers.
- Exceptional guest service skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Proficiency with RPOS.
- The ability to communicate in Spanish.
- PSIA/AASI level 2 or 3 certification.
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127340
Tourism - Travel
about 1 month ago