Work for Vail Resorts
Ski School Ambassador - Part Time - Winter Seasonal - Beaver Creek, CO
Beaver Creek, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
In this position you will be highly visible and have intense and frequent guest interactions. You will be outside for all of the shifts, spending most of the day in the resort village and points of entry to the resort. Most of the shift will be carrying guest equipment from points of entry to various locations throughout the village. Other various tasks include: carrying ski equipment for guests, meet and greet, information assistance, help with guest equipment transportation and be able to help at the ski valet. Frequent heavy lifting, stair climbing and walking to all areas of the resort village will be expected on all shifts. The Ski School/Guest Service Ambassador must be able to do the unexpected and "wow" the guests with quick thinking and superior guest service skills. Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience working a front line or guest facing position required
- Must be able to carry and assist guests with ski equipment and other items
- Be able to greet guests and answer in a polite and courteous manner
- Must have previous experience solving guest issues or problems
- High School Diploma preferred
- Must be able to work outdoors in all mountain winter weather conditions
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours during a shift without sitting
- Must be able to lift and carry 60lbs
- Passion for working in a guest service related company
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as required
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127494
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago