Work for Vail Resorts
Ski School Administrative Assistant - FT & PT
Truckee, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Admin Assistant, Ski and Ride School will provide administrative support to the Ski and Ride School Management team and employees. This is an integral role within the Ski School and will require the candidate to be well organized with excellent time management skills. We are seeking highly motivated candidates who understand how to take initiative and have the ability to act professionally and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Greeting clients and visitors.
- Creating and modifying documents using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Daily data entry.
- Answering telephones and transferring to appropriate staff member.
- Replying to guest & employee inquiries by E-mail.
- Assisting with Payroll and HR paperwork as needed.
- Maintaining electronic filing system (Access data entry, record maintenance, etc.)
- Supporting staff in assigned project-based work.
- High School diploma required; 4 year college degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Ability to speak, read, write and communicate clearly in English.
- Snow-sports background preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to act resourcefully and adapt to a changing environment while providing exceptional customer service skills to guests and employees alike.
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126465
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago