Work for Vail Resorts
Ski School Admin - Seasonal - Wilmot, WI
Wilmot, WI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Join our team! The Ski School Admin will have a passion for the industry and provide a high level of guest service to serve both internal and external guests. He/she will possess an attention to detail with the ability to support ski school operations across the resort. This position is responsible for assisting the Ski School Manager with scheduling, staffing, on-boarding, training, payroll and other administrative duties as assigned. As an integral member of the team, this position works with the department to drive success across the business.
• Assist in maintaining and administering operational expectations by following company policies and guidelines
• Assist Ski School Manager in recruiting and maintaining a quality core staff
• Assist Ski School Manager in on boarding and training of new employees
• Follow The Resort’s etiquette guidelines while interacting with guests and respond to all guests in a courteous, professional manner. Maintain positive relations with students, parents, visitors, employees and general public at all times.
• Confer regularly with immediate supervisor and other Company personnel to plan, coordinate and evaluate services / activities, exchange information and resolve problems..
• Actively and effectively communicate with guests and employees to explain programs, services, policies, schedules and rates.
• Attend all required training, safety and other meetings, required both by the department and company.
• Be energetic, motivated and possess the ability to multi task
• Communicate ideas or issues with the Ski School Manager
• Perform other duties as required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be able to handle exposure to inclement weather; bending, lifting and squatting
• Must have customer service skills
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Microsoft Office experience
• FileMaker experience
• Experience working in an office setting
• Experience working in the ski industry
Help create history at Wilmot Mountain as Vail Resorts bridges 75 years of skiing tradition with new state-of-the-art lifts, snowmaking, renovated lodges, and terrain parks, all while honoring the important legacy of the ski area. Be a part of the tremendous Wilmot Mountain brand recognized widely among Chicago and Milwaukee skiers and snowboarders, and also part of the Vail Resorts’ family that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at every property. Wilmot Mountain truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago