Work for Vail Resorts
Ski and Snowboard School Support Staff
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Ski and Snowboard School Support Staff
Children’s Support Staff provide assistance on and off the snow for the successful daily operation of our Children’s Products. The primary responsibility of this position is to facilitate the check-in process for our children’s Ski and Snowboard School products and support the off hill operations of the children’s programs.
- Conduct check-in /checkout process for the Children’s School Products ensuring all forms are signed and that the appropriate products and tickets are associated with the correct guests.
- Interface with parents to explain products, services, policies, and schedules
- Have a strong working knowledge of all Ski and Snowboard School products and supporting programs
- Assist in the operation of the school rental shop, fitting gear, and or attaining technician certification
- Assist in daily operational organization where needed
- Confer regularly with the Ski and Snowboard School supervisory team and other company personnel to coordinate services, activities, and exchange information for problem resolution.
- Administer record keeping and reporting systems for all required processes
- Maintain facilities as needed, ensuring safety standards are met
- Perform other duties as requested or deemed necessary by the supervisory team
- Help with Lunch service including serving, cleaning, and safety oriented procedures
Direct supervision is received from the Ski and Snowboard School supervisory team
- Able to withstand lengthy exposure to cold and inclement weather
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Physical strength and ability to respond appropriately to emergency or unplanned situations
- Some positions may require use of power tools
- Specific positions may require a higher degree of physical work, such as snow removal, installation of signage and snow fence
- Strong skiing or snowboarding skills may be required in specific positions for ability to carry equipment safely
- Desire to work with, and relate to children, guests and peers
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, guest service driven environment
- Ability to remain calm under stress and pressure
- Ability to communicate and work with assigned ages and staff
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, and be highly organized
- Provide a good role model, demonstrate integrity, and adaptability
- Must be available to work some holidays and weekends
- Hours dependent upon individual positions
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125828
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago