Work for Vail Resorts
Ski and Snowboard School Program Coordinator
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Ski and Snowboard School Program Coordinator position is responsible for helping manage a specific program that falls under the Ski & Snowboard School umbrella. This is accomplished by focusing on the customer, the business, the employee, the team, communication, personal development and job-specific responsibilities.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Schedule instructors accordingly
- Assist in all necessary procedures to book and/or sign up guests for the programs
- Assist with issues relating to instructor pay, guest complaints, system efficiency, etc.,
- Train and coach the instructor staff for the individualized program; communicate with the pod Manager and program Product Manager on a day to day basis.
- This position will focus on helping manage all components of the Vail Development Team program.
- High School Diploma or higher - required.
- Fluent in reading, writing and communicating in English - required.
- Current Level II PSIA or AASI (working with specific 3-6 programs Level I PSIA) certification or equivalent in another country or USSA coach’s certification - required.
- Previous experience working with children, some coaching background would be helpful or managed a club race program - required.
- Previous experience organizing ski races at the YSL level - preferred.
- At least two years of teaching/coaching experience within the individualized program field - preferred.
- High level of independent decision making - preferred.
- Capable of working with the public/parents and children - preferred.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills - preferred.
- Basic computer skills - required.
- Spanish language skills - preferred.
- Able to work a flexible 4 day workweek - which includes weekends and holidays - required.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127179
Tourism - Travel
17 days ago