Work for Vail Resorts
Shuttle Operations Supervisor
Silverthorne, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
- Assist the Operations Management team in creating and leading the achievement of the operational goals for the department
- Ability to successfully dispatch CME transportation vehicles, ensuring consistent, on-time delivery of CME services
- Responsible for supervising the daily operation of Edwards.
- Provide feedback to Operations Management team to assist with the performance management of the driver group
- Assist in recruiting process and responsible for learning and assisting with the training of all CME programs and processes as they relate to operations for all Guest Service Drivers and Dispatchers
- Involvement in employee coaching/progressive discipline process
- Maintain a high level of appreciation for guest satisfaction and assist in the day-to-day management of service recovery processes. Assist in resolving Lost and Found, Guest Incidents and Market Metrix survey responses
- Help in generating positive morale and engagement amongst the Operations team and driver group by supporting CME/VR programs. Be an advocate and support the HR team when rolling out HR/Employee initiatives.
- Responsible for the knowledge and assisting with the enforcement of CME Motor Vehicle Safety programs.
- Work with CME Fleet department to ensure the proper allocation and maintenance of CME vehicle resources.
- Observe and adhere to all USDOT and PUC regulations as they pertain to the operation of Commercial Motor Vehicles.
- Responsible for entering information in Risk Console for Worker’s Comp and Vehicle incidents events as they occur and assisting in any required follow-up for these events.
- Operations Supervisor hours are inclusive of all shifts required to operate a 24-hour department, including overnight hours.
- Other duties as assigned
- Job Requirements:
- High school diploma
- Strong background in logistics; maintaining inventory control while creating opportunities to accommodate new business
- Strong skills in creating and dispatching multi-van departures from Edwards with the goal of on-time departures
- Supervisory experience preferred
"Colorado's ski areas offer some of the greatest outdoor activities in the world. Spend the summer or winter working for a fun company in Colorado's Rocky Mountains! We offer a variety of schedules due to our 24 hour operations during the winter season. If you enjoy an ever changing work environment where no day is the same, we are the company for you. Colorado Mountain Express is the most experienced resort transportation provider in the state of Colorado. We offer the opportunity to meet interesting people from around the world and a work schedule tailored to your passions. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world class resorts, discounted lodging and more. Learn more about Colorado Mountain Express www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law
4 months ago