Work for Vail Resorts
Shuttle Driver - CDL Training Provided - Full Time & Part Time
Kirkwood, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: Kirkwood's Transportation Team is looking to hire full-time and part-time In-Valley Shuttle Drivers at Kirkwood Mountain Resort. The Shuttle Driver transports guests from various locations throughout the valley safely and securely, while answering any and all Kirkwood Mountain questions. This is a very guest service-oriented position that engages the guest continuously throughout the day and requires an outgoing and personable attitude.
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Escorting guests throughout the valley to various locations with the Kirkwood In-Valley Shuttle
- Answering any and all questions regarding Kirkwood Mountain Resort
- Having knowledge of resort specifics, including location assistance
- Installing chains on vehicles
- Following radio etiquette and proper radio dialogue
- Keeping up the cleanliness of the shuttle on a daily basis
- Being prompt on changing advertisements and updating any and all marketing documentation
- Keeping a fun and friendly attitude towards guest
- Being a team player within the Transportation department and working towards achieving department goals
- Own, Personalize, and Elevate the guest experience in the Transportation Department!
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, and holidays
- CDL (Commercial Drivers License) with Passenger Endorsement, Training will be provided
- Clean driving record
- Valid driver’s license
- 7 year background check
- 21 years of age or Older
- Ability to obtain a DOT medical certificate
- Previous shuttle driving experience
- Great service attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Professional attitude
- Able to Work Flexible Schedule
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125551
Tourism - Travel
5 months ago