Work for Vail Resorts
Shuttle Dispatcher - Colorado Mountain Express - Silverthorne CO
Silverthorne, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
- Compiles list of available vehicles.
- Assigns vehicles according to factors such as length and purpose of trip, passenger requirements, and preference of user.
- Issues keys, record sheets, and credentials to drivers.
- Records time of departure, destination, number of passengers, and expected time of return.
- Investigates overdue vehicles.
- Directs activities of drivers by two-way radio or other communications devices.
- Confers with customers to expedite or locate missing, misrouted, delayed, or damaged luggage.
- Maintains record of mileage, fuel used, repairs made, and other expenses.
- Establishes service or schedule adjustments.
- Issues equipment to drivers such as vehicle keys, manifest, Daily Vehicle Inspection Report
- Assigns support drivers to assist scheduled route drivers.
- Answers inquiries from drivers, guests, and reservations department
- Complete and audit payroll
- First point of contact for accidents
- Maintain integrity of logistics of operation
- Assigns proper vehicle for departure at the right time
- Cancels and adds trips as necessary
- Provides feedback to operations managers regarding driver job performance
- Supports all company policies that pertain to drivers
- Assists with on-going driver training
- HS Diploma or equivalent - required
- 1 yr driving experience or reservations experience at CME - preferred
" Colorado's ski areas offer some of the greatest outdoor activities in the world. Spend the summer or winter working for a fun company in Colorado's Rocky Mountains! We offer a variety of schedules due to our 24 hour operations during the winter season. If you enjoy an ever changing work environment where no day is the same, we are the company for you. Colorado Mountain Express is the most experienced resort transportation provider in the state of Colorado. We offer the opportunity to meet interesting people from around the world and a work schedule tailored to your passions. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world class resorts, discounted lodging and more. Learn more about Colorado Mountain Express www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law
3 months ago