Work for Vail Resorts
Shuttle Dispatch - Mountain Thunder Lodge
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Answer phone calls from guests and direct them to nearest shuttle stop for pick-up.
- Contact lead driver on the radio for guest location.
- Document all calls in log book (date, time, location, number of people in party, and destination).
- Able to answer a high volume of calls while being courteous and professional to guests and co-workers - required
- Must be able to get to work in all weather conditions including heavy snow - required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays - required
- Previous dispatch experience - preferred
Interesting and Informational Links:
- Find out more about Vail Resorts Recruitment and “like” our page on Facebook
- Find out more about Breckenridge Resort
- Find out more about the town of Breckenridge, CO
- Find out more about our Company Policies
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125610
4 months ago