Work for Vail Resorts
Shipping Clerk - Any Mountain - Part Time
Redwood City, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Secure access to the facility (if keys are awarded to individual)
- Receive incoming merchandise
- Receive incoming shipments from various carriers, both LTL and small-package carriers.
- Unloading trucks, operating a forklift and operating a pallet jack are requirements
- The merchandise must be logged and placed in the warehouse in a timely and organized manner. The organization of incoming merchandise is the Receiving Lead's responsibility
- All packing slips from incoming merchandise are to be forwarded to the data entry department
- Send out Daily Receiving Log
- The Daily Receiving Log details all retail shipments that were received into the facility for that day
- This excel document must be emailed to all parties in the distribution center's service area plus all buyers in the company.
- 1 year of retail warehouse experience - preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications - required
- English fluency- required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised and to be organized, efficient and accurate.
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
Some of the benefits include:
- Free ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts
- Employee discounts at our retail stores
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Excellent training and professional development
Since 1972, Any Mountain has been outfitting Bay Area enthusiasts with outdoor, skiing, and snowboarding equipment. With a crew of passionate outdoor enthusiasts whose expertise is unrivaled, and a selection of gear and apparel that fits your outdoor lifestyle, no other local shop supports your endeavors—from ordinary to extraordinary epics days—quite like we do. Recently voted by our own employees in back to back years as one of “Best and Brightest Companies to work for in the Bay Area,” come join our team and be a part of the experience! www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125614
6 months ago