Work for Vail Resorts
Service Utility - Talons - Holiday Help
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This is a holiday help position. This position requires a 50 hour commitment from 12/1/16-12/7/16 and 12/26/16-1/4/17. This candidate for this position will need to be flexible, as their job requiments may change daily. They will be assigned wherever the need is greatest at the restaurant including World Cup Concessions. All positions will receive proper training for the role.
The Mountain Dining Staff position is responsible for handling general restaurant duties. The ideal candidate is someone who will keep moving at all times while on duty, and has an eye for details.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent guest service; greet guests in a friendly manner and answer any guest questions
- Operate cash register
- Prepare/ serve food
- Responsible for bussing tables, handling trash and recyclables, maintaining cleanliness of service areas, bathrooms and kitchen, dishwashing, shoveling snow, and other duties as needed
- Assist in stocking product, and beverages throughout the day
- Must be available to work holidays
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic are a must
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours - required
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays - required
- Must be able to speak and understand English - required
- High school diploma or equivalent - preferred
- Previous customer service experience - preferred
- Cash handling skills - preferred
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127408
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago