Work for Vail Resorts
Service Technician - Seasonal - Wilmot, WI
Wilmot, WI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Share your passion! The Service Technician will elevate the resort experience by ensuring that all guests receive the highest quality of service when it comes to equipment maintenance and repair. He/She will be responsible for providing exceptional guest service by upholding brand standards. Other responsibilities include the use of equipment, machinery and tools to repair and maintain both guest and rental equipment. Through this role, the Service Technician will have the opportunity to serve as an integral member of the team by working directly with our guest to ensure that they have a quality experience at our resort.
• Perform exceptional guest service along with efficient and quality repair and maintenance in snow sport equipment
• Assist guests in evaluating their equipment needs
• Complete accurate work order paperwork and prioritize work orders in an expedient manner
• Serve as a knowledgeable resource to customers
• Service and repair customer merchandise according to established guideline
• Maintain a safe working environment by adhering to safety policies and attending regular safety meetings with staff
• Consistently follow the guidelines and steps of the services cycle as outlined in the brand standards
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of current equipment and products
• Must be knowledgeable of all facility opening and closing procedures
• Perform other duties as required.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• 1-2 years of ski and snowboard service and repair experience
• Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Help create history at Wilmot Mountain as Vail Resorts bridges 75 years of skiing tradition with new state-of-the-art lifts, snowmaking, renovated lodges, and terrain parks, all while honoring the important legacy of the ski area. Be a part of the tremendous Wilmot Mountain brand recognized widely among Chicago and Milwaukee skiers and snowboarders, and also part of the Vail Resorts’ family that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at every property. Wilmot Mountain truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
6 months ago