Work for Vail Resorts
Service Technician - Peak Sports at Copper
Copper Mountain, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsible for performing quality tunes and repairs to customers’ equipment. Assists with store operations and generating sales.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Service and repair customer merchandise according to established guidelines
- Complete accurate work orders and prioritizing work in an expedient manner
- Determine customer equipment needs, assist in generating sales
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, adhere to all safety procedures
- Demonstrate a professional standard of customer service
- Adhere to a all company policies and guidelines
- Remain current on industry products and trends, and demonstrate knowledge of products
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policy Communicate with store management to achieve a seamless customer experience and maximize profitability
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- No prior work experience required, experience in a retail environment or equivalent relevant experience preferred
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn
- English fluency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple customers and projects at one time
- Ability to troubleshoot and elevate questions or concerns to management.
- Ski/snowboard tuning experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; stores are open 7 days a week and hours vary depending upon location, season, and type of store
Join Copper Mountain’s #1 Rental Team. If you are passionate about helping people have the best experience that they possibly can have on a mountain – rentals is for you. We guide our guests through their winter and summer mountain gear needs, showing our passion for the outdoors every possible chance. Work with people that want to help you grow your skills and truly love being where they are. Best of all you receive a Copper Mountain lift pass and a Vail Resorts lift pass – now you really can explore the best of all the mountains in Colorado! www.vailresortscareers.com.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124377 ELJ
17 days ago