Work for Vail Resorts
Service Technician - Heavenly Sports - Main Lodge Rentals - Full Time & Part Time
South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: Ski / Snowboard Service Technicians are responsible for performing quality tunes and repairs to customers’ equipment.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Determine customer equipment needs
- Complete accurate work order paperwork and prioritize work orders in an expedient manner
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource to customers
- Demonstrate a professional standard of customer service
- Remain current on industry products and trends, and demonstrate knowledge of products
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- Service and repair customer merchandise according to established guidelines
- Adhere to safety procedures regarding use of tools and equipment
- Ensure pricing is accurate and current including any and all promotions
- 1 year service technician experience - preferred
- Ski and/or snowboard tuning experience - preferred
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the ski and snowboard industry
- Previous retail sales and customer service experience - required
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn the register
Some of the benefits include:
- Free Epic ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Excellent training and professional development
At Heavenly Sports Ski and Sport, “guarantees through expertise” is our motto. We are the premier ski shop located at the California Main Lodge of Heavenly . We specialize in outfitting our guests in the best, highest rated and most specialized items to fit their needs. We stand behind our guarantee because we know our associates are passionate about what they do – providing excellent customer service. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more. We sell the top brands, carry the most gear and have the most fun. Come join our team and become an expert in the outdoor retail industry.
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125836
4 months ago