Work for Vail Resorts
Server - Tipped - Mt. Brighton, MI
Brighton, MI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Mt. Brighton is looking for enthusiastic, positive and high energy individuals to join our team! We are a crew with a strong dedication to guest service who take orders and serves food and beverages to guests in the resort’s restaurants, bars or banquet facilities.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow the Resort Etiquette Guidelines while interacting with the guests and respond to all guests in a courteous, efficient manner.
- Set tables.
- Stock service stations with supplies, beverages, condiments etc.
- Take orders for food and/or beverage and serve to guests.
- Deliver and serve food and/or beverages to guests.
- Obtain knowledge of and explain menu offerings and preparation to guests.
- Clean and clear tables.
- Clean and neaten service stations and other work areas.
- Perform routine food preparation tasks as assigned.
- Assist with hosting duties as assigned.
- Assist bartender with drink mixing and serving.
- Stock and set up bar.
- Ensure that alcoholic beverages are not served to underage guests.
- Determine when alcoholic beverages should not be served to underage guests.
- Determine when patrons should not be served additional drinks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School education or equivalent - Preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age - Required
- Good personal hygiene and neat appearance.
- Ability to perform job duties. Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to deal with customers courteously and efficiently at all times.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Prior cash handling and server experience – Preferred
- Must be available Nights, Weekends and Holidays – Required
- Works closely with Host/Hostess, Bartender, Cooks, etc
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to bend, lift and carry heavy objects.
Work with a team that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at one of the legendary Midwest family winter destinations. An easy drive from many southeast Michigan cities, Mt. Brighton is truly the place where Epic begins offering year-round amenities from skiing to golf and mountain biking.Become part of the Mt. Brighton family. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126076
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago