Work for Vail Resorts
Server - Seasonal - Wilmot, WI
Wilmot, WI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Share your passion! Wilmot Mountain is looking for enthusiastic, positive and high energy individuals to join our team! We are a crew with a strong dedication to guest service who provide quality food in full-service dining, bar and quick serve restaurants. The Server is responsible for taking orders and serving food and beverages to guests in the resort’s full service restaurant. This position is also responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction through providing a high level of guest service. Through this role, he/she will have the opportunity to serve as an integral member of the team by elevating the guest experience with each order.
• Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow the Resort Etiquette Guidelines while interacting with the guests and respond to all guests in a courteous, efficient manner.
• Set tables.
• Stock service stations with supplies, beverages, condiments etc.
• Take orders for food and/or beverage and serve to guests.
• Deliver and serve food and/or beverages to guests.
• Obtain knowledge of and explain menu offerings and preparation to guests.
• Clean and clear tables.
• Clean and neaten service stations and other work areas.
• Perform routine food preparation tasks as assigned.
• Assist with hosting duties as assigned.
• Assist bartender with drink mixing and serving.
• Stock and set up bar.
• Ensure that alcoholic beverages are not served to underage guests.
• Determine when alcoholic beverages should not be served to underage guests.
• Determine when patrons should not be served additional drinks.
• Perform other duties as required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Previous serving experience
• Must possess excellent guest service skills: Professionalism and strong guest service skills, attention to detail and timeliness.
• Must have Customer Service Skills
• Must have Communication Skills
• Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• Wear of slip resistant shoes required
Help create history at Wilmot Mountain as Vail Resorts bridges 75 years of skiing tradition with new state-of-the-art lifts, snowmaking, renovated lodges, and terrain parks, all while honoring the important legacy of the ski area. Be a part of the tremendous Wilmot Mountain brand recognized widely among Chicago and Milwaukee skiers and snowboarders, and also part of the Vail Resorts’ family that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at every property. Wilmot Mountain truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago