Work for Vail Resorts
Senior Specialist: Brand Equity
Stateline, NV, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: The Sr. Specialist, Brand Equity advises leadership in building the resort’s brand as well as coordinating all efforts involved in the content and creative aspects of making the brand come to life.This position will manage and hold accountable contracted agencies, vendors and other partners (internal and external) to ensure the brand’s voice, guidelines and all aspects of the brand ladder back up to clearly defined brand guidelines.
This role will be responsible for developing the assets needed to fulfill the resort’s content and creative needs to establish the brand in the global marketplace, as well as develop the diversified messaging and differentiated content and creative in order to deliver personalized and targeted messaging to varying audiences. The ideal candidate must have strong experience in creative and content creation and storytelling, as well as experience in working with third party agencies and contractors to generate and produce brand assets.
- Develop all creative and content marketing assets, including, but not limited to: digital banner ads, landing pages, social media, Emails, campaigns, web/blog stories, collateral, templates, and more.
- Identify, contract and manage third party contractors, vendors and agencies to develop and create various forms of content and creative assets.
- Directs the work of third party vendors and partners, and holds them accountable for fulfilling on creative executions to meet deadlines
- Evaluates and identifies opportunities to improve existing creative and content assets to optimize performance
- Advises the Brand Manager on relevant topics in developing brand strategy and evolution of the resort brand, as well as creation of seasonal/annual brand campaigns
- Advises Brand Manager in development of brand guidelines and communicates to stakeholders and approves assets to ensure on-brand executions
- Partner with the marketing team on various other elements of fulfilling on overall marketing strategy and execution
- Previous supervisor experience- preferred
- 4 year college degree - required
- 5 years of previous marketing work experience.
- Hospitality marketing experience
- Word, Excel, Simple html experience
- High degree of organization, attention to details and level of professional conduct.
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127527
Tourism - Travel
19 days ago