Work for Vail Resorts
Scanner - Mt. Brighton, MI
Brighton, MI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Mt. Brighton is looking for enthusiastic, positive and high energy individuals to join our team! We are a highly visible crew with a strong dedication to guest service who interacts with every single one of our guests. No matter the question or concern, the Scanning Team should be able to answer any query. As a member of the team, you are in a unique position to meet new friends and work with people. We look forward to receiving applications from positive individuals with a passion for the outdoors and creating an Experience of a Lifetime!
- Accurately, efficiently, and independently process lift access products.
- Effectively demonstrates the ability to learn, understand and communicate well with the guest about multiple product types and can easily adapt to changing pricing and product offerings.
- Communicate professionally in-person and over the phone and radio, to both internal and external guests. Follow proper radio protocols and procedures.
- Make suitable recommendations on products to meet the guests’ needs and the business objectives.
- Ability to handle high volumes of customer interaction while delivering exceptional service; internal & external
- Creating a fun and professional work experience while communicating in a courteous and respectful manner
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Demonstrate proficiency in opening/closing procedures.
- Work on a hand-held computer with a high degree of accuracy and efficient speed.
- Must be able to interact with guest and work on a computer at the same time.
- Follow company/department policies and procedures.
- Participate in resort and departmental trainings and development courses.
- Willing to cross-train and work in all areas/locations of Product Sales and Services.
- Responsible to perform duties which facilitate operations and maintain cleanliness of work area while paying attention to detail.
- Maintain professional appearance and attendance record in accordance with the policies set forth by Vail Resorts.
- Field guest issues and work to create individualized service solutions.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- Winter Seasonal position
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Be available to work other base area operations
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to walk uphill at a moderate pace
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- HS diploma or equivalent - Preferred
- Prior Guest Services experience - Preferred
- Previous Supervisory experience - Preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications and/or RPOS - Preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age - Required
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays - Required
- Minimum availability of 3 shifts/week, with a minimum of 1 mandatory “hot shift” availability - Required
- Minimum availability of at least three holiday periods - Required
Work with a team that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at one of the legendary Midwest family winter destinations. An easy drive from many southeast Michigan cities, Mt. Brighton is truly the place where Epic begins offering year-round amenities from skiing to golf and mountain biking.Become part of the Mt. Brighton family. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126054
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago