Work for Vail Resorts
Broomfield, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The SAS Developer is a critical role on our BI Development Team in enabling Vail Resorts to support our best in class data-driven marketing, analytics and reporting efforts. This person will partner with and support a fast-paced quantitative analytics and CRM team in a highly collaborative environment working closely with Project Managers and Business Analysts to ensure the on-time and quality delivery of work. This position will include providing education on best practices within the SAS suite to achieve key CRM and analytic deliverables. This person will also be responsible for the administration, maintenance, and enhancements to the complete suite of SAS products at Vail Resorts.
- Work with marketing teams to plan, develop, test, schedule, execute, monitor and troubleshoot SAS CI email campaigns
- Work with analytics resources to integrate online customer behavior data with offline data for better decision making
- Work with analytics resources to incorporate consumer relationship information into profiling, segmentation and targeting
- Work with business partners to enhance and support SAS DataFlux jobs for the resolution of customer entity data
- Work with engineering and database team to configure SAS to access multiple relational database systems, including SQL and other data sources
- Configure and manage a large scale SAS environment including monitoring, troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Perform SAS software administration including software configuration, updates, patches, and hotfixes and license renewals as needed
- Provide SAS support and training on different SAS technologies
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field such as information science, data science, or statistics
- 5+ years of extensive experience in SAS development (SAS certified highly desirable). Experience with SAS 9.4 is preferred.
- 2 years of experience with SAS DataFlux for customer entity resolution
- 2 years of extensive experience in the implementation, configuration, architecture of SAS Customer Intelligence suite of tools (SAS Customer Intelligence Studio, SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Information Map Studio, and SAS OLAP Cube Studio)
- Ability to use Customer Intelligence Studio to create, modify, schedule and execute campaigns
- Ability to use Enterprise guide to create and modify stored processes
- Ability to use Information Map Studio to map physical data to business elements
- Effective communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects while working independently and in teams
- Experience monitoring and troubleshooting SAS services
- Experience installing and configuring SAS software, implementing hotfixes, and software patches
- Experience with SAS Management Console adding identities, defining libraries, setting permissions and access controls, creating metadata folder structures
- Experience with migration of metadata objects across SAS environments
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125505
14 days ago