Work for Vail Resorts
Sales / Cashier - Salomon - Full Time and Part Time
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Sales/Cashier - Full Time and Part Time, Winter Seasonal
The role of the Sales/Cashier is to be responsible for accurately and efficiently processing store sales through the use of a cash register. Generate sales by establishing professional and personalized rapport with customers and delivering world-class guest service.
- Provide customers with highest level of customer service expected for assigned department through professional, courteous and knowledgeable assistance to ensure individualized needs are met with respect to equipment, product, and/or merchandise questions
- Complete sales transactions by accurately and efficiently ringing up customer sales
- Responsible for following all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management and loss prevention
- Ensure an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service at all times
- Maintain a neat and organized work area
- Answer store phones courteously and professionally
- Call for additional assistance if a line develops to ensure proper guest satisfaction
- Education - HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Previous retail experience - preffered
- Computer Skill - Basic computer skills with ability to learn
- Language Skills - English Fluency
- Other Requirements - Excellent customer service skills, ability to handle multiple customers and projects at one time, ability to troubleshoot and elevate questions or concerns to management.
- Preferred Skills - Average math skills and merchandising
Some of the benefits include:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug plans, for employees who have completed 750 hours of work
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan, for employees who have completed 750 hours of work
- Ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts
- Employee discounts at our retail stores
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Auto, Home and Pet Insurance
- Excellent training and professional development
- Aggressive discounts on Salomon and other brands VRR carries.
- Salomon clothing and shoe uniform allowance
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124068
3 months ago