Work for Vail Resorts
Sales / Cashier - Marriott Heavenly Sports - Holiday Help
South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: The Sales Associate / Cashier generates sales by establishing professional and personalized rapport with customers and delivering world-class guest service.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serve customers by developing a rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of sale.
- Provide customers with highest level of customer service expected for assigned department through professional, corteous and knowledgeable assistance to ensure individualized needs are met with respect to equipment, product, and/or merchandise questions.
- Complete sales transactions by accurately and efficiently ringing up customer sales.
- Responsible for following all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management and loss prevention.
- Ensure an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service at all times.
- Remove all sensormatics and hangers from merchandise prior to placing items in bag(s) for customers.
- Maintain a neat and organized work area by placing hangers, sensors, returned items, and paperwork in appropriate and designated locations.
- Answer store phones courteously and professionally.
- Call for additional assistance if a line develops to ensure proper guest satisfaction
- Must be able to be on your feet all day long
- Must be able to bend and kneel repeatedly
- Must be available to be at work as early as 7:45am or as late as 9:30pm
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126717
5 months ago