Work for Vail Resorts
Sales Associate - Any Mountain - PT
Dublin, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Sales Associates are responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per company standards, generating sales, merchandising, and safeguarding company assets.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Serves customers by establishing rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of successful sale
- Establish professional, yet personalized rapport with customer upon contact; by phone or in person
- Answer all questions, providing detailed information, and establishing trust with the customer to close of sale
- Describing and promoting product in line with customer's express needs as well as promoting purchase of related products
- Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise
- Promote extended warranty/maintenance agreements, parts and accessories purchase
This position is critical to the delivery of world class service and it is the responsibility of staff members to be friendly, courteous and helpful under all circumstances.
- Previous retail sales experience - strongly preferred
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry
- Previous snow sport industry experience - strongly preferred
- Strong understanding on snowboard industry
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English - required
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Basic computer skills - required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends - required
Some of the benefits include:
- Free ski pass to our world-class resorts; including Heavenly, Kirkwood and Northstar
- Seasonal Health Insurance plan
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Excellent training and professional development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Since 1972, Any Mountain has been outfitting Bay Area enthusiasts with outdoor, skiing, and snowboarding equipment. With a crew of passionate outdoor enthusiasts whose expertise is unrivaled, and a selection of gear and apparel that fits your outdoor lifestyle, no other local shop supports your endeavors—from ordinary to extraordinary epics days—quite like we do. Recently voted by our own employees in back to back years as one of “Best and Brightest Companies to work for in the Bay Area,” come join our team and be a part of the experience! www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125343
5 months ago