Work for Vail Resorts
Room Service / Busser - FT & PT - DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provide superior service to all guests.
- Set tables; clean and clear tables.
- Stock service stations with supplies, beverages, condiments etc.; clean and neaten service stations and other work areas.
- Take orders for food and/or beverage and serve to guests; deliver and serve food and/or beverages to guests.
- Obtain knowledge of and explain menu offerings and preparation to guests.
- Perform routine food preparation tasks as assigned.
- Assist with hosting duties as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to bend, lift, and carry heavy objects.
- High School education desirable.
- At least one year of relevant experience is preferred.
- Must have a valid Food Handler’s Permit or ability to obtain one.
- Good personal hygiene and neat appearance.
- Ability to perform job duties.
- Ability to deal with customers courteously and efficiently at all times.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125210
about 1 month ago