Work for Vail Resorts
Revenue Accounting Coordinator - Heavenly
South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: The Audit/Vault Coordinator position performs two distinct functions simultaneously. The Audit function is responsible for verifying the timely and accurate recognition of revenue through a process of testing controls using reports and cashier receipts. The audit staff works closely with the resort’s revenue generating departments, including Ticket Sales, Ski School and Food & Beverage, to insure they are adhering to sales and cash handling controls. The Vault function is responsible for distributing and collecting cash to various resort departments in order to support their business needs. Candidates should have excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
Job Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Verify 100% of revenue using reports and cashier receipts.
- Report revenue of manual sales locations via PC data entry.
- Maintain records in a neat manner for fast retrieval.
- Research guest credit card disputes.
- Count money quickly and accurately.
- Handle large cash transactions with various departments/employees accurately.
- Excellent service skills to both internal and external customers.
- Communicate effectively with employees/managers from other departments.
- Must be very attentive to detail, posses great organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Maintain a safe work environment for employees and guests.
- Assist in other accounting duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Must pass background check.
- Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds or more.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126980
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago