Work for Vail Resorts
Rental Technician - Seasonal - Wilmot, WI
Wilmot, WI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Share your passion! The Rental Technician will elevate the resort experience by ensuring that all guests receive the highest quality of service. He/She will be responsible for providing exceptional guest service by upholding brand standards while guiding our guests through their rental experience. Other responsibilities include fitting guest for proper equipment; ensuring guests understand how to safely and properly use equipment, and daily maintenance of equipment and facilities. Through this role, the Rental Technician will have the opportunity to serve as an integral member of the team by properly fitting our guests with their equipment needs.
• Deliver an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service at all time
• Explain to guests how to operate rental equipment along with safety practices and guest responsibility including length of rental and return options
• Ensure equipment on the rental line is ready to make a successful rental by cleaning, servicing and testing according to established service requirement.
• Maintain a safe working environment by adhering to safety policies and attending regular safety meetings
• Consistently follow the guidelines and steps of the services cycle as outlined in the brand standards
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of current equipment and products
• Responsible for various administrative duties such as conducting inventory, nightly reports and paperwork.
• Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
• Manage inventory control
• Must be knowledgeable of all facility opening and closing procedures
• Perform other duties as required.
• Must be at least 16 years of age
• Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Help create history at Wilmot Mountain as Vail Resorts bridges 75 years of skiing tradition with new state-of-the-art lifts, snowmaking, renovated lodges, and terrain parks, all while honoring the important legacy of the ski area. Be a part of the tremendous Wilmot Mountain brand recognized widely among Chicago and Milwaukee skiers and snowboarders, and also part of the Vail Resorts’ family that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at every property. Wilmot Mountain truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago