Work for Vail Resorts
Rental Technician - Children's Ski and Snowboard Center - Full Time and Part Time
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Children's Ski and Snowboard Center: Rental Technicians - Winter Seasonal, Full Time and Part Time, Vail Mountain
The Vail Children's Ski and Snowboard Centers are looking for knowledgeable individuals that can do the following:
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Demonstrates product presentation and has full knowledge of all features of product line - alpine and snowboard equipment.
- Full knowledge of the entire Children's Center operations.
- High level communication skills.
- Must pass the required binding certification for VA rental shop products.
- Properly fit ski and snowboard equipment for children.
- Needs to work in other locations within the children's center as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by rental shop lead or supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent - required.
- Previous rental shop experience - preferred
- Basic skiing and snowboard terminology - required.
- English - fluent - required.
- Capable of working with small tools - drills, etc. - required.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds - required.
- Binding certification (company will provide) - required.
- Previous experience working with children and parents in some capacity - required.
- Previous experience working in a guest service position - preferred.
- Ability to pay attention to details - preferred.
- Ability to multi task - preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge - preferred.
- Spanish extremely helpful - preferred.
- Schedule: 4/5 days a week; split shifts with break from 10:30AM to 2:45PM.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125083
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago