Work for Vail Resorts
Rental Supervisor, Children's Ski and Snowboard Center
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Children's Ski and Snowboard Center Rental shop: Supervisor - Winter Seasonal, Full Time, and Vail Mountain
The Golden Peak Children's Ski and Snowboard School is looking for a knowledgeable individual that is capable of managing a small rental shop and leading a staff of five rental technicians.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Oversee daily operations of the Children’s Center rental shop.
- Generate sales, have proper ski and snowboard equipment knowledge and ensure that the staff is properly trained in guest service, sales generation and equipment technology.
- Maintain merchandising standards - fit and tech skis, boots, poles, snowboards and snowboard boots properly.
- Accountable for daily sales and all financial responsibility that accompanies the closing operation.
- Responsible for the care of all furnishing, decorations, ski and snowboard equipment and additional supplies used in rental shop area.
- Help ordering equipment each season for the rental shop – attend ski and snowboard show.
- Responsible for equipment inventory.
- Help with ski and snowboard search am and pm.
- Help in any other areas within the Children's Center when needed.
- Accountable for 5 rental shop employees; coaching, training, scheduling and performance appraisals.
- High School diploma or equivalent - required.
- Basic computer knowledge - required.
- Rental experience in a ski and snowboard shop - required.
- Rental supervisory experience in a ski and snowboard shop – preferred.
- Fluent English - required.
- Able to pass binding certification test - required.
- Guest service experience - preferred.
- Experience working with children and parents - preferred.
- Basic ski and snowboard equipment and technique knowledge - preferred.
- Schedule: 4.5 days a week; 8/9 hours per day.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125509
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago