Work for Vail Resorts
Rental Ski Check - Part Time
Afton Alps, MN, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Rental Ski Check is responsible for accurately and efficiently checking guest equipment in and out for and are responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per company standards, safeguarding Customer and Company assets. This is a seasonal position running from Decemeber to April.
Essential Job Responsibilities, Including but not limited to:
- Checking ski or snowboard equipment in storage area for guests
- Fit Boots, Skis, Snowboards, Helmets and Poles to guest satisfaction
- Ensure guests are well-equipped for a day at the resort
- Assist other departments when needed
- Keep shop clean, tidy and organized
- Able to lift up to 35lbs
- Must be at least 15 years old - Required
- Strong customer service skills
- Freindly, personable and comfortable working with people
- Ability to work a schedule including nights, weekends and holidays - Required
- Ability to work on your feet for up to 8 hours
Create incredible experiences for guests at the Midwest’s premier winter destination. In the scenic St. Croix River Valley, this big-time resort with a small town feel has converted thousands of first-timers into lifelong skiers and riders. This truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too. Become part of the Afton Alps family. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126654
3 months ago