Work for Vail Resorts
Rental Delivery Driver - Vail Resorts Avon Distribution Center
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
We are now seeking Rental Delivery Driver's for our All Mountain Sports - Avon Location.
Rental Delivery Associate is responsible for ensuring an excellent guest experience to the rental delivery customer through timely arrival, equipment fitting and guest service. The Intermediate Associate: Rental Delivery must adhere to all safety and driving standards and protect all company assets.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for driving and picking up rental equipment to designated guest location
- Perform proper rental fitting in designated fitting location
- Perform proper rental work at delivery warehouse
- Work with numerous properties to ensure guest rental satisfaction
- Load and unload the vehicle
- Responsible for generating rental sales through world-class guest service
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of rental concepts, practices and procedures
- Responsible for maintaining business standards
- Strong customer service skills
- Acceptable driving record - required
- HS Diploma or equivalent - required
- College Degree - preferred
- Knowledge of local properties or the ability to learn locations quickly
- English fluency - required
- Friendly, personable and comfortable working with people
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights and weekends - required
- Passion for the snowsport industry
Some of the benefits include:
- Free ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127000
4 months ago