Work for Vail Resorts
Rental Associate - Heavenly Sports - Main Lodge Rentals - Full Time & Part Time
South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: The Rental Associate is responsible for generating sales through world-class guest service through assisting customers with rental equipment, monitoring store appearance and merchandise displays.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Explain to guests how to operate rental equipment, safety practices and guest responsibility for the equipment during the rental including length of rental and return options.
- Ensure equipment on the rental "ready" line is ready to make a successful rental by cleaning, servicing, and testing according to established service requirements.
- Follow all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management and loss prevention
- Deliver an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service at all times
- Must be 18 years old.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Must be able to be on your feet all day long.
- Must be able to be at work as early as 7:45am or as late as 9:30pm
- Must be able to bend over and kneel repeatedly
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126059
4 months ago