Work for Vail Resorts
Rental Associate - Breeze Ski Rentals
Copper Mountain, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsible for generating sales through world-class guest service through assisting customers with rental equipment, monitoring store appearance and merchandise displays.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Explain to guests how to operate rental equipment, safety practices and guest responsibility for the equipment during the rental including length of rental and return options
- Ensure equipment on the rental "ready" line is ready to make a successful rental by cleaning, servicing, and testing according to established service requirements
- Follow all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management and loss prevention
- Deliver an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service at all times
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- No prior work experience required, experience in a retail/rental environment or equivalent relevant experience preferred
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn
- English fluency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Average math skills
- Attention to detail
- Safety conscious
- Basic rental equipment trouble-shooting knowledge- preferred
- Adequate knowledge to inspect and test simple tools and equipment – preferred
Join Copper Mountain’s #1 Rental Team!
If you are passionate about helping people have the best experience that they possibly can have on a mountain – rentals is for you. We guide our guests through their winter and summer mountain gear needs, showing our passion for the outdoors every possible chance.
Work with people that want to help you grow your skills and truly love being where they are. Best of all you receive a Copper Mountain lift pass and a Vail Resorts lift pass – now you really can explore the best of all the mountains in Colorado! www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124378
3 months ago