Work for Vail Resorts
Rental Associate - Breeze New Park - Part Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Rental Technicians are responsible for generating sales through world-class guest service and assisting customers with rental equipment.
The Rental Tech duties include, but are not limited to:
- Fit Boots, Skis, Snowboards and/or Poles to guest satisfaction
- Ensure guests are well-equipped for a day on the mountain
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment
- Remain current on new industry products and trends while demonstrating knowledge of products
- Demonstrate proper knowledge of company cash handling policies and procedure
- Arrive on time, with proper, clean uniform and appearance
- Basic computer skills - required
- HS Diploma or Equivalent - required
- Strong customer service skills
- English fluency - required
- Friendly, personable and comfortable working with people
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights and weekends - required
- Experience with rental POS systems - preferred
- Passion for the snowsport industry - preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts
- Discounted lodging at our Rock Resort Properties starting at $85/night
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Excellent training and professional development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Where you could be working:
Breeze Ski Rentals has four great locations in Park City - Breeze Ice Rink, Breeze Payday, Breeze NewPark, and Breeze Canyons
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126982
5 months ago