Work for Vail Resorts
Refund Specialist - Whole Sale Lead
Broomfield, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Call Center Refund Specialist Lead will assist call center agents with questions and take escalations as necessary. Responsible for updating Share Point as new products and procedures are presented. Responsible for working with Accounting and the call center staff to insure that the most efficient processes are being utilized for lift ticket and season pass transactions. Oversee wholesale email address and pass processing.
- Maintain department service levels for wholesale and refund transactions
- Identify, train call center agents on lift tickets and season pass return transactions. Provide ongoing training to leadership staff regarding the most efficient methods to process lift ticket and season pass transactions.
- Maintain wholesale tracking documents
- Track accuracy of transaction requests to be used in agent evaluations.
- Oversee and Assist Wholesale Senior Agent with process of wholesale transactions
- Communicate, work and coordinate information and projects with Accounting and other internal departments
- Process transactions as needed for Accounting and/or other internal departments
- Assist with escalated customer calls.
- Answer call center phone calls providing the highest level of customer service to our guests, while maintaining current product and resort knowledge as well as many changes in services/products and adhere to departmental and company written and verbal policies and procedures as designated by management
- Seasonal tasks include receiving faxed and emailed signed documents for season passes, form adjustments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Flexible schedule
- Previous team lead or supervisory experience (preferred)
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127893
21 days ago